Because consumers/customers are the life force of the products we help to build, they will always be the compass that informs us in which direction we need to go as solution providers.
Lead Principal CX/UX/Product Strategist, Researcher & Designer
Sep 2021 – Present
- Founder of The Discover-y Research Group at Discover TCI
- Spearheaded the API Rework Initiative leading Discovery and Digital Strategy
- Lead Enablement & Capabilities in Best Practices training for Discover UX/CX Teams
- Host of DTA podcast xPods: Conversations on Experiences
SR. CX/UX Research & Strategy Consultant
Aug 2021 – May 2022 – Contract
- Helped develop Mid-Market OmniChannel Self-Service CX Strategy to decrease friction & reduce the number of possible human interactions throughout the LBGUPS journey by at least 80%
- Spearheaded efforts to help sales increase their close rate by contributing to the segmentation data model and performing a strategic data analysis based on existing customers.
- Designed a Salesforce UX workflow to deliver improved leads to the sales team increasing the close rate by 15%.
Sr. Manager CX/UX Digital Strategy & Design
Feb 2020 – Jul 2021
- Accountable for driving digital strategy and design for V12’s National Customers and their custom solutions.
- Spearheaded the V12 Product platform suite, including the creation of the end-to-end experience for the Data Marketplace, Sandbox, Data, and Performance Cloud.
- Worked with scientists to develop a predictive model used to measure campaign performance for an AI-driven custom solution for Torqata.
Director Of User Experience & Product Design
Nov 2017 – Dec 2019
- Leaded development and implementation of new AI/Predictive features including Customer Segmentation™ and Polygons which increased revenue over a year by more than 12% for the company.
- Worked alongside CEO to develop a product roadmap and introduce of A-List client testers that regularly were invited to participate in product validation.
- Under my leadership, I grew the product team from 1 to 5 product designers/UI developers.
Lead Product UX Research & Design Consultant
Dec 2017 – Jul 2018 – Contract
- Lead end-to-end design and research for Nielsen’s B2B Connected System™ Platform.
- Partnered with the internal agency team designers & researchers to plan and adopt a strategic reuse strategy via a peer-driven component management system.
- Spearheaded an initiative to build a fully functioning dev version of products that assisted with ideation and executive decision-making.
- Worked alongside the POs for top-tier clients(Walmart, CVS, Krogers, etc. ) to develop & design the white-labeling strategy and experience.
Principal II UX Research & Design Product Consultant
Aug 2014 – Dec 2017
- Led and trained multidisciplinary teams of researchers, designers, and UX evangelist team members
- Promoted a culture of curiosity, empathy, and problem-solving while practicing servitude leadership and empowering my teams’ professional growth thru independent training initiatives.
- Led deep dive analysis of client experiences across devices and platforms and developed digital strategies to improve navigation and reduce user friction throughout their applications.
- Secured additional contracts totaling over 1.5 by growing my relationship with the client and looking for opportunities within my existing project.
Lead Sr. User Experience Designer
Aug 2013 – Jul 2014
Sr. Mobile UX Designer
Feb 2012 – Jun 2013
Sr. Interaction & UX Designer
Aug 2010 – Feb 2012
International Academy of Design and Technology
Bachelor’s Degree, Design and Visual Communications
Sep 2021 – Present
Charlotte High School
Diploma, Web Design & Development
Sep 1999 – May 2003
Skills and Qualifications
UX & Design Leadership
Digital Strategy & Design
Engagement & Insights
Enablement & Capabilities
Agile & Scrum Methodology
SixSigma & Design Thinking
Discovery & Research
Remote All Timezones
Do not solicit.
Mobile, United States